Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionA critical and comprehensive overview of the origins of Fascism and the movement's taking and consolidation of power, in which Philip Morgan focuses on the workings of the first ever totalitarian system and its impacts on the lives and outlooks of ordinary Italians.
- Author BiographyPHILIP MORGAN is Senior Lecturer in Contemporary European History at the University of Hull. He is the author of Fascism in Europe, 1919-1995 (2000), and has written several articles on Italian Fascism.
- Author(s)Philip Morgan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/11/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Making of the Twentieth Century
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 262 p.
- Weight359 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.