Consider these sponsored items
- £37.99Free postage
- £22.01Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ruth Ben-Ghiat
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleNew Directions in National Cinemas
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note73 b&w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgmentsIntroduction1. Empire Cinema: Frames and Agendas2. Italian Cinema and the Colonies to 19353. Mapping Empire Cinema, 1935-394. Coming Home to the Colonies5. Imperial Bodies I: Italians and Askaris6. Imperial Bodies II: Slaves of Love, Slaves of Labor7. Film Policies and Cultures, 1940-19438. The End of EmpireEpilogueFilmographyNotesBibliographyIndex
- Author BiographyRuth Ben-Ghiat is Professor of Italian Studies and History at New York University.
- PrizesWinner of Winner, 2014 Aldo and Jeanne Scaglione Publication Award A Choice Outstanding Academic Title for 2015.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.12
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £5.81Trending at £7.99
- £6.33Trending at £7.76
- £3.79Trending at £4.69
- £4.42Trending at £6.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.