Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly-anticipated first English-language edition of the monumental critical anthology of writings from the golden age of the Italian disapora in America is now available.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Durante is a journalist as well as Professor of literature at the University of Suor Orsola Benincasa as part of the Program in Modern Languages and Culture. Robert Viscusi, Ph.D., is Professor of English and executive officer of the Wolfe Institute for the Humanities at Brooklyn College, president of the Italian American Writers Association, novelist, critic, scholar of Italian-American literature and culture, and author of the epic poem Ellis Island. Anthony Julian Tamburri is Dean of the John D. Calandra Italian American Institute at Queens College, CUNY. He holds a PhD from the University of California, Berkeley. He is codirector of Bordighera Press and past president of the American Italian Historical Association and of the American Association of Teachers of Italian. His books include Narrare altrove: diverse segnalature letterarie (2007); Una semiotica dell'etnicita: nuove segnalature per la letteratura italiano / americana (2010); Re- viewing Italian Americana: Generalities and Specificities on Cinema (2011); and Re- reading Italian Americana: Specificities and Generalities on Literature and Criticism (2014). He is a cofounder of the Italian American Digital Project. Since 2007, he has been the executive producer of the TV program Italics. James J. Periconi, a Manhattan attorney, exhibited his collection of more than one hundred Italian-language American imprints of authors whose works are excerpted in Italoamericana at New York's Grolier Club in 2012 and extensively catalogued these works in Strangers in a Strange Land.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight1747 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edited byFrancesco Durante
- Volume editorAnthony Julian Tamburri
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.