Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionTake your pick from over 440 carefully chosen boltholes, each one personally visited and vouched for. From ravishing palazzi to charming castelli countrywide, this is Sawdays' most exciting Italian collection. Full of inspiration and great value, this is the perfect Italy accommodation guide for your next trip.
- Author BiographyAlastair has built a team of talented editors who are as committed as he is to the search for authenticity and personality in places to stay. They are also 'driving' the world's first carbon 'neutral' publishing company; the search for a reduced ecological footprint is a serious one. The company has won The Queen's Award for Enterprise in the Sustainable Development category, an award from Business Commitment to the Environment and a Green Apple Award and moved to its own eco-offices in January 2006.
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleAlastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date23/03/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width159 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFlorence Fortnam
- Series Edited byAlastair Sawday
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.