All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVisit Roman ruins, study the art of the Renaissance, stay in medieval hilltowns or go mountaineering in the Alps. This comprehensive guide to Italy includes a range of options for places to stay and eat, as well as details on getting around the country.
- Author(s)Neil Tilbury
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2000
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleLonely Planet Country Guides
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date19/10/2003
- Content Note48 colour illustrations, 119 maps
- Weight603 g
- Width129 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Revised byHelen Gillman,etc.
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- clixo09 May, 2014by
Specialist knowledge that can make your journey safe and informed.
An invaluable guide to the places and customs of the region, I always buy the relevant lonely planet book for myself or family members when heading off to a new country. Terrific reading that whets the appetite for travel, and keeps you well informed on every aspect.
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.80Trending at £11.56
- £5.45Trending at £5.87
- £4.62Trending at £4.68
- £4.62Trending at £5.02
- £16.22Trending at £17.09
- £7.86Trending at £8.03
- £10.76Trending at £13.48