All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a picture of a period of great transformation in the political, cultural, and economic life of the Italian peninsula, which witnessed the rise of autonomous city states in the north, the creation of a powerful kingdom in the south, and the development of the Italian language as a vehicle for literary expression.
- Author BiographyDavid Abulafia is Professor of Mediterranean History at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Gonville and Caius College. He has published widely on the history of the Mediterranean from the twelfth to the fifteenth centuries.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleShort Oxford History of Italy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteMaps
- Weight391 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid S. H. Abulafia
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £7.68Trending at £10.00
- £10.65Trending at £12.97
- £11.79Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.49
- £7.42Trending at £14.18
- £10.00Trending at £11.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.