All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for scholars and devotees of Italian cinema to share their original and non-standard work, incorporating some classic texts and filmmakers, this title contains articles that arises out of the international conference 'Italy on Screen', held at the Institute of Germanic and Romance Studies, London, in February 2007.
- Author BiographyLucy Bolton was awarded her Ph.D. at Queen Mary, University of London (QMUL) in 2009, where she also teaches in the Film Studies department. She is the author of several articles and book chapters on philosophy and film, and the forthcoming monograph Film and Female Consciousness. Christina Siggers Manson was awarded her Ph.D. in 2007 from the University of Kent. Her thesis was entitled 'Donna in guerra, uomo in crisi: Familial Roles and Patriarchal Legacies in Dacia Maraini and Natalia Ginzburg'. She teaches part-time in the Italian section at the University of Kent. She is currently researching the role of the Internet in language acquisition at primary level.
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication08/06/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleNew Studies in European Cinema
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight340 g
- Edited byChristina Siggers Manson,Lucy Bolton
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.74Trending at £23.30
- £7.00Trending at £7.15
- £17.24Trending at £17.58
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.