Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume illuminates the social and cultural landscape of eighteenth-century Italy by exploring how questions of gender in music, art, literature, science, and medicine shaped perceptions of Italy in the age of the Grand Tour.
- Author BiographyPaula Findlen is Ubaldo Pierotti Professor in Italian History at Stanford University. Wendy Wassyng Roworth is Professor of Art History and Women's Studies at the University of Rhode Island. Catherine M. Sama is Associate Professor of Italian and Film Media at the University of Rhode Island.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCatherine M. Sama,Paula Findlen,Wendy Wassyng Roworth
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.