CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionToday Italy is a land of beauty and prosperity but in 1944-45 it had become a place of nightmares, a land of violence, war, and destruction. James Holland's ground-breaking account expertly documents the German advance to the stalemate of the Gothic line and a segment of Italian history that has been largely neglected.
- Author BiographyJames Holland was born in Salisbury, Wiltshire, and studied history at Durham University. He has worked for several London publishing houses and has written for a number of national newspapers and magazines. He is the author of 'Fortress Malta: An Island Under Siege 1940-1943', 'Together We Stand', 'Heroes' and a novel, 'The Burning Blue'. Married with a son, he lives near Salisbury.
- Author(s)James Holland
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date03/06/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight1070 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.