All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.79Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes Italy's external competitiveness in detail and introduces a new index, devised by Marco Fortis and Stefano Corradini for Fondazione Edison, that highlights the strengths of Italy's foreign trade.
- Author BiographyMarco Fortis, born in 1956, is an economist and vice-president of Edison Foundation. He teaches Industrial Economy and Foreign Trade in the Political Science Faculty of Catholic University of Milan. He is the author or editor of numerous scientific publications, essays, and articles and has contributed leading articles to Economia Politica - Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Il Sole 24 Ore, Il Messaggero and Panorama. Stefano Corradini, born in 1962, is an economist and senior researcher at the Edison Foundation. He is coauthor with Marco Fortis of many scientific publications, essays and articles. Monica Carminati, born in 1972, is an economist and senior researcher at the Edison Foundation. She is coauthor with Marco Fortis of many scientific publications, essays and articles.
- Author(s)Marco Fortis,Monica Carminati,Stefano Corradini
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Business
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note5 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 88 p. 5 illus.
- Weight162 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.