Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £48.84
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £14.41Trending at £15.89
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £18.55Trending at £19.53
- £11.35Trending at £16.01
About this product
- DescriptionIterative Detection: Adaptivity, Complexity Reduction, and Applications is a primary resource for both researchers and teachers in the field of communication. Unlike other books in the area, it presents a general view of iterative detection that does not rely heavily on coding theory or graph theory.
- Author(s)Achilleas Anastasopoulos,Keith Chugg,Xiaopeng Chen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number602
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXVII, 359 p.
- Weight599 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.