Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that through tourist practices - acts of cultural consumption, routes and imaginary voyages to neighboring Arab countries, and culinary desires - Israeli citizens negotiate Israel's place in the contemporary Middle East. This work analyzes the meanings that Jewish and Palestinian citizens of Israel have attached to tourist cultures.
- Author BiographyRebecca L. Stein is Assistant Professor of Anthropology and Women's Studies at Duke University. She is a co-editor of Palestine, Israel, and the Politics of Popular Culture, also published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Rebecca L. Stein
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note23 b&w photos, 3 maps
- Weight345 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.