Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA four-step method for handling the increasingly-outrageous behavior of narcissists and high-conflict people at work: customers, employees, managers and business-owners.
- Author BiographyNegotiation and mediation expert Bill Eddy is president of the High Conflict Institute and a certified family law specialist. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Eddy worked as a licensed clinical social worker. He speaks throughout the U.S. and internationally about high-conflict personalities and provides consultation and training on workplace issues. He is also the author of several books on managing and responding to high-conflict people, including New Ways for Work, a method for managing potentially high-conflict employees. He lives in San Diego, California. L.Georgi DiStefano is a licensed clinical social worker with extensive experience as a therapist, Employee Assistance provider, management consultant, and a popular speaker on workplace conflict resolution. She has authored several books and articles, and has directed mental health and substance abuse programs. She lives in San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Bill Eddy,L. Georgi DiStefano
- PublisherHCI Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHCI Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.