All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe inspirational Majella O'Donnell, wife of Irish singer Daniel O'Donnell, writes her memoir, culminating in her successful battle with breast cancer
- Author BiographyMajella O'Donnell is a native of Thurles, County Tipperary, where she was born in 1960. After her first marriage failed, she met Daniel O'Donnell in Tenerife in 1999 and the couple were married in 2002. She has joined her husband on stage on numerous occasions, performing duets with the singer to great acclaim. She has two children, now in their twenties, from her previous marriage. Follow Majella on Twitter @majodonnell, and visit Daniel O'Donnell's website www.danielodonnell.org to which Majella often contributes.
- PrizesWinner of Irish Book Awards: RTE Radio 1's The John Murray Show Listeners' Choice Award 2014.
- Author(s)Majella O'Donnell
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/08/2015
- Content Note8pp Colour Plates
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementEXPORT/IRELAND
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £5.90Trending at £11.68
- £6.58Trending at £7.05
- £14.01Trending at £20.58
- £14.56Trending at £19.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.94
- £11.94Trending at £20.15
- £10.58Trending at £12.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.