Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a tool for identifying companies with a gap between their accrual performance and earnings. This book features six ratios that investors can use to make smarter decisions, techniques for identifying companies poised to out gain the market over the next five to ten years, and more.
- Author BiographyHewitt Heiserman Jr., is a veteran quantitative research analyst with firms including Fidelity Investments and American Holdco. He is a columnist for TheStreet.com and the founder of EarningsPower.com.
- Author(s)Hewitt Heiserman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.