Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing you to the beauty of your body from a rich Bible-based perspective, this handbook for girls age 8 to 12, answers the questions about your changing body, including... what physical changes to expect and how to handle them; tips on hair care, makeup, nutrition, exercise, and more.
- Author BiographyDannah Gresh is an author, a speaker, and the creator of the Secret Keeper Girl live events. She has sold over 1.3 million books, including Six Ways to Keep the Little in Your Girl, A Girl's Guide to Best Friends and Mean Girls (coauthored with Suzy Weibel), 8 Great Dates for Moms and Daughters, the bestselling And the Bride Wore White, and Lies Young Women Believe (coauthored with Nancy Leigh DeMoss). She and her husband have a son and two daughters and live in Pennsylvania. www.purefreedom.org.
- Author(s)Dannah Gresh
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSecret Keeper Girl Series
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £36.72Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.