CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionTranscribed and edited by her close friend, Cesare Garboli, these interviews present a vivid portrait of Ginzburg, in her own words, on the forces thar shaped her remarkable life.
- Author BiographyNatalia Ginzburg (1916-1991) wrote novels, short stories, poems, plays, and essays and translated Proust and Flaubert. In 1983, she was elected to the Italian Parliament, where she served almost until her death. Among her many books are The Road to the City: Two Novellas (1942), Valentino (1957), Family Sayings (1963), Never Must You Ask Me (1970), and The Manzoni Family (1983). Louise Quirke is a professional translator who has worked for Editore Laterza and the University of Cambridge Press.
- Author(s)Natalia Ginzburg
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2003
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight384 g
- Width148 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.