Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of The Graying of America presents nine simple, effective ideas for starting a nest egg at any age and any income level, in addition to tips on mutual funds, avoiding debt, and saving on taxes, from establishing a budget, to paying off one's personal debt, to working with a financial plan.
- Author BiographyJim Jorgensen is the author of six books on personal finance, including The Graying of America, and is co-host of the nationally syndicated radio show It's Your Money. He is a frequent speaker at conventions and meetings and lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Author(s)Jim Jorgensen,Richard H. Jorgensen
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2003
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.