All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdited and introduced by n+1 co-founder Keith Gessen, It's No Good includes selected poems from Kirill Medvedev's books of poetry and subsequent online publications, as well as his most significant essays.
- Author BiographyBorn in Moscow, in 1975, Kirill Medvedev has recently emerged as one of the most exciting, unpredictable voices on the Russian literary scene. Widely published and acclaimed as a poet, he is also is an activist for labor and a member of the Russian Socialist movement Vpered [Forward]. He contributes essays regularly to Chto Delat', and other opposition magazines. His small press, The Free Marxist Publishing House [SMI], has recently released his translations of Pasolini, Eagleton, and Goddard, as well as numerous books at the intersection of literature, art and politics, including a collection of his own essays. This is Medvedev's first book in English.
- Author(s)Kirill Medvedev
- PublisherFitzcarraldo Editions
- Date of Publication24/06/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFitzcarraldo Editions
- Width127 mm
- Height195 mm
- Edited byKeith Gessen
- Translated byKeith Gessen,Mark Krotov,Cory Merrill
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.