All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.89Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £23.98Trending at £37.31
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £10.00Trending at £12.37
- £14.56Trending at £16.52
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Not About the Technology is about a phenomenon most dreaded by high-technology industry executives: a failure at the execution leading to a missed market window.
- Author BiographyRaj Karamchedu is a senior product marketing manager at Silicon Image, Inc., a world leader in high definition multimedia interface products. Mr. Karamchedu has built a wealth of experience over the past ten years in high technology semiconductor product management and design roles in a series of leading silicon valley companies. This combination of engineering and marketing backgrounds gives the author an ability to dig deeper and bring to light critical product marketing decision points that come up in the day-to-day semiconductor business. In his spare time Mr Karamchedu publishes a web magazine called Slowread - http://www.slowread.com - a site for entrepreneurial opportunities in India.
- Author(s)Raj Karamchedu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2004
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; XIV, 212 p.
- Weight1130 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.