All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes the readers through various aspects of modern life to find the most prevalent, ubiquitous and downright irritating cliches of our age. This dictionary of cliches highlights the phrases we are being subjected to 24/7.
- Author BiographyClive Whichelow has written for the likes of Rory Bremner, Jonathan Ross, Spitting Image and Smith and Jones and written for the Mail On Sunday, Express, and others. Hugh Murray's TV and radio writing credits include work for Steve Coogan, Smack the Pony, Monkey Dust and others.
- Author(s)Clive Whichelow,Hugh Murray
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/11/2011
- Weight282 g
- Width123 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.