Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays, which argue that HBO, as part of the leading-edge of television, is at the center of television studies' interests in market positioning, style, content, technology, and political economy. It explores the production process itself and the creation of a brand commodity, along with HBO's place as a technological innovator.
- Author BiographyMarc Leverette is Assistant Professor of Media Studies at Colorado State University. He is author of Professional Wrestling, the Myth, the Mat, and American Popular Culture and co-editor of Zombie Culture: Autopsies of the Living Dead and Oh My God, They Deconstructed South Park! Those Bastards! Brian L. Ott is Associate Professor of Media Studies at Colorado State University. He is author of The Small Screen: How Television Equips Us to Live in the Information Age. Cara Louise Buckley is Lecturer at Emerson College.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBrian L. Ott,Cara Louise Buckley,Marc Leverette
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.