All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cross between Hollywood Babylon and The Hitmen, It's One For The Money rips the lid off Pop's own Pandora box and explicates just what it is that makes the world of sound go round - song publishing.
- Author BiographyClinton Heylin is the author of biographies of Bob Dylan, Van Morrison and Bruce Springsteen, and histories of US and UK punk (From The Velvets To The Voidoids and Babylon's Burning), he has tackled every aspect of pop music and culture in a 25-year career as a full-time author/historian.
- PrizesLong-listed for Penderyn Music Book Prize 2016.
- Author(s)Clinton Heylin
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteno internal images or plate section
- Weight754 g
- Width160 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.68
- £15.44Trending at £19.98
- £13.64Trending at £15.95
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.99Trending at £9.48
- £13.52Trending at £20.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.