All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA gripping novel about how friendships survive the best and worst of times from the bestselling author of TELL IT TO THE SKIES.
- Author BiographyErica James grew up in Hampshire and has since lived in Oxford, Yorkshire and Belgium. She now lives in Cheshire with her two sons. She is the author of twelve previous bestselling novels, also published by Orion.
- Author(s)Erica James
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date12/11/2010
- Weight625 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.72Trending at £6.29
- £4.94Trending at £7.61
- £6.98Trending at £9.06
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £9.06
- £4.10Trending at £4.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.