All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe memoir of a man born on a council estate in Oxford who emigrated to Australia where he found success and happiness. It teaches you to look at yourself and the people around you in a new and positive way.
- Author BiographyPaul Turner was brought up on a government housing estate just outside the historic city of Oxford, England. Although Oxford is classed as one of the world's great seats of learning, famous for nurturing some of the world's mighty leaders and academics of our time, that did not apply to Paul. As he approached his teens he was subjected to a difficult time that scarred him for life. He later married and moved to Australia to start a new life, where a lot of the old prejudices in his mind about himself gradually faded away. This new lease on life allowed him to work his way through academia to become a Professor of Tropical Medicine.
- Author(s)Paul Turner
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Note13 full-colour photos
- Weight258 g
- Width208 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £6.35Trending at £7.83
- £13.60Trending at £14.97
- £8.29Trending at £8.51
- £6.13Trending at £7.46
- £29.70Trending at £30.21
- £11.97Trending at £12.99
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.