About this product
- DescriptionPays homage to the wit and sophistication of a magazine cartoon. The author takes refuge in a quest to uncover the life and work of Kalo, a forgotten New Yorker cartoonist from the 1940s, but his obsession blinds him to his increasingly withdrawn lover and the quiet desperation of his family.
- Author BiographySeth's comic book series, Palookaville, has been collected into It's a Good Life, If You Don't Weaken and Clyde Fans. He is an illustrator for the New Yorker and the designer of best-selling The Complete Peanuts. His humorous graphic novel, Wimbledon Green, about the obsession of comic-book collecting, was published by Jonathan Cape in 2006.
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Weight440 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.