All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a Jungle in There proposes that the overarching theory of biology, Darwin's theory, should be applied to cognitive psychology. Taking this approach, David Rosenbaum suggests that the phenomena of cognitive psychology can be understood as emergent interactions among dumb neural elements competing and cooperating in a kind of inner jungle.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Rosenbaum is Professor of Psychology at the Pennsylvania State University. He is an award-winning researcher and teacher in the field of cognitive psychology. His research on the cognitive psychology of motor control has helped bridge these two fields. His teaching of cognitive psychology has led him to the theory offered here.
- Author(s)David A. Rosenbaum
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.