CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionIzakaya is like a Japanese version of a tapas bar. It's a bar that serves a lot of food, The best way to eat in an izakaya is to go with a group of people, so you can sample lots of dishes.
- Author BiographyHideo Dekura was born in Tokyo and started his training in his family's two restaurants. There he learnt the principles of sushi and kappou-ryori food preparation, cooking and presentation. At the same time he studied the philosophy of Chakaiseki (the cuisine of the tea ceremony), teikanryu Shodo (calligraphy), Ikenobo-Ryuseia (flower arrangement) and Hocho Shiki (the ceremony of the cooking knife) from lemoto- Shishikura Soken-sensei under the authority of Shijoyoshinryu. In 2007, the Japanese government presented Hideo with an award for making a significant contribution to the promotion of Japanese food and cooking. Hideo runs the Japanese cooking studio, Culinary Studio Dekura, works as a food consultant and is known as an expert in all aspects of Japanese cuisine.
- Author(s)Hide Dekura
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Weight757 g
- Width200 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.