Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.50Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis vibrant and timely collection of brand new essays explores the complete Harry Potter series. The volume presents a variety of critical essays by a range of scholars, providing students with much needed guidance on how to approach these immensely popular texts and films, and how to tackle the complex concepts found within Rowling's world.
- Author BiographyCYNTHIA J. HALLETT is an independent scholar and was formerly Associate Professor of English and Foreign Languages at Bennett College for Women, North Carolina, USA. Her previous publications include Scholarly Studies in Harry Potter (2005). PEGGY J. HUEY is an Assistant Professor at Colorado Technical University Online, USA, and an Instructor for DeVry University Online, USA. She has taught at a number of colleges and universities in the USA and has published a range of articles on the Harry Potter books.
- Author(s)Cynthia Hallett,Peggy Huey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew Casebooks
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note224 p.
- Weight404 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.