Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis treatise defends the literary and political integrity of South African novelist J.M. Coetzee by arguing that he absorbed the textual turn of postmodern culture while still addressing the ethical tensions of the South African crisis. It describes the political contexts surrounding his novels.
- Author BiographyDavid Attwell is Senior Lecturer at the University of Natal in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa. Attwell is also the editor of J.M. Coetzee, Doubling the Point: Essays and Interviews (1992).
- Author(s)David Attwell
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication11/06/1993
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePerspectives on Southern Africa
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight41 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £10.01
- £12.50Trending at £13.42
- £7.85Trending at £11.00
- £6.72Trending at £6.84
- £8.44Trending at £11.71
- £11.41Trending at £17.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.