Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.79
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a range of theoretical ideas and approaches, this book illuminates Coetzee's texts including: deconstruction and the 'school of singularity', ethics and power, gender studies, queer theory, issues surrounding the body and animal rights.
- Author BiographyElleke Boehmer is the Hildred Carlile Professor in Literatures in English at Royal Holloway, UK. Katy Iddiols teaches at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK. Robert Eaglestone is Professor of Contemporary Literature and Thought at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byElleke Boehmer,Katy Iddiols,Robert Eaglestone
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.