Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.39Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 21 Jan
- £8.69Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most widely read novels by a South African-born writer or 'about' South Africa, Nobel Laureate J M Coetzee's (second) Booker Prize-winning novel, Disgrace (1999), is a firm favourite with reading groups. This book presents historical contexts and critical ideas for an informed engagement with one of the most significant novels.
- Author BiographyAndrew van der Vlies was born in South Africa and educated both there and at the University of Oxford, UK. He is author of South African Textual Cultures (2007) and associate editor of the Oxford Companion to the Book (2010). He teaches in the School of English and Drama at Queen Mary, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Andrew Van der Vlies
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Contemporaries Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.