Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you gain the skills required for connecting your Java application to a SQL database. This work provides tutorial-based instruction in key JDBC techniques, complemented by example code. It is centered around an incrementally developed example of a three-tiered application for a video rental e-commerce site.
- Author BiographyGregory D. Speegle is an associate professor at Baylor University where he has taught graduate and undergraduate database courses for 10 years. He received a B.S. degree from Baylor in 1984, and a Ph.D. from the University of Texas in 1990. He has been the graduate director since 1994. Dr. Speegle believes students should be comfortable using databases as part of routine programming. His area of research interest is multimedia databases.
- Author(s)Gregory Speegle
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication12/09/2001
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleThe Practical Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.