All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter years of research, Matthew Smith presents evidence for a second plot in the JFK murder - a plot in which Oswald's true role is exposed - and the unmasking of a second plot leads naturally to the first. We learn who Oswald really was, who he was working for and what his role was.
- Author BiographyMatthew Smith is a successful scriptwriter, producer and writer. He has written extensively on the Kennedy administration and assassination and was consultant to Central Television's The Men Who Killed Kennedy and the German ZDF television's John F Kennedy: Der Jahrhundertmord. His previous publications include Vendetta: The Kennedys and The Men Who Murdered Marilyn. His latest book Say Goodbye To America: The Sensational and Untold Story behind the Assassination of John. F. Kennedy was published in 2001 by Mainstream.
- Author(s)Matthew Smith
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication21/03/2002
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Content Note8pp of b&w illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.36
- £13.09Trending at £17.10
- £11.02Trending at £11.27
- £7.90Trending at £12.08
- £3.59Trending at £3.77
- £7.45Trending at £12.02
- £3.59Trending at £6.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.