All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of this book presents an innovative approach to the history of Nubia. The period covered includes? the fall of Meroe and the rise of the united kingdom of Nobadia and Makuria. The emphasis was put on the analysis of social and political change/dynamics/transformations.
- Author(s)Artur Obluski
- PublisherThe Journal of Juristic Papyrology
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleJJP Supplements
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of Publicationwarsaw
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintThe Journal of Juristic Papyrology
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.