More items related to this product
Best-selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- £989.00Trending at £1,028.87
- £125.65Trending at £128.45
- £178.59Trending at £193.41
- £269.00Trending at £293.11
- £56.35Trending at £60.06
- £47.99Trending at £53.44
- £47.37Trending at £53.65
About this product
- Product InformationThe JVC Picsio camcorder is a high-definition video recording device that has a compact design and is perfect for shooting videos on the go. The JVC GC-FM2 video camera features internal memory of 128 MB, which may be increased with the use of SD cards. The HD camcorder features a 4x digital zoom that takes high-quality close-up shots. The resolution of the JVC Picsio camcorder is 5.1 MP. The screen of the JVC GC-FM2 video camera is a 7.6-cm LCD that allows users to easily view the video content during the recording process. The HD camcorder has a compact design. It is 5.3 cm deep by 10.2 cm high by 2.2 cm wide, and is an ideal choice for taking videos while on vacation. The JVC Picsio camcorder comes in black, and it has a thin design that allows it to fit easily in a pocket or handbag. The JVC GC-FM2 video camera is capable of recording video with full 1080p high-definition quality. This HD camcorder may be easily connected to a TV or computer.
- Family LineJVC PICSIO
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Digital Zoom4x
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatAVCHD,Flash Card
- Resolution5.1 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Weight113 gr
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory Size128 MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Card
- Depth5.3 cm
- Height10.2 cm
- Width2.2 cm
- Display Size3"
- FeaturesImage Stabilisation
- High Definition Video Support1080p
Most relevant reviews
- mixmaster_eddie...31 Oct, 2013by
Nice for price and very versatile little pocket camcorder
I bought this camcorder as I was fed up with the quality of many of the larger hand held cameras available that are advertised as HD recorders. For the price this is excellent outside in natural light and is even better on a warm sunny day. I have caught some great footage of my cats at play and used it to get a panorama view of Weymouth Bay from the revolving tower they have there. I sat with it on my knee, holding it with one hand, and used my other hand to take still shots with my DSLR. The quality of the HD Video is very good for the price but the sound does get a little fuzzy if recording from a commentary over a speaker system in an enclosed space. For general use and YouTube movies this is a good little camera and I would happily recommend it to anyone.
- jannerjon201027 Oct, 2012by
neat little unit, easy to use , clever bit of kit
not a bad unit, but dont expect fantastic quality pictures. what you get is a usefull pocket cam to go anywhere, not brilliant at filming inside under low light, but outside its pretty good for a small cam. overall i am pleased with it , value for money you cant beat it. easy to use, play back and do whatever you want .
- dgjdeaj04 Oct, 2012by
Not for BBC news use but good value HD recorder on no zoom with simple UI.
I bought the device for everyday use because the quality of the video from my Lumix camera is poor, although photo quality is good. I found it well designed with very simple user interface. Battery life is good, still photo quality is not great but then you not buying it for that. On 1080p quality it does need a lot of memory but that is only what you expect. It is very port-rich so incredibly flexible on playback but using the zoom really does degrade the picture quality quickly. Overall it is well worth the money if you are looking for a low cost HD recorder with good sound quality. It is a pity that an extra fiver could mean a bespoke case or protective sleeve but not included in the package.
- bobslides77711 Aug, 2012by
£36.00 FOR A HD CAMCORDER? WHAT CAN YOU GET FOR THAT THESE DAYS?? EASY TOUCH SCREEN,SIMPLE MENU,VERY GOOD ALL ROUND.
- jesternotdead19 Dec, 2011by
Poor HD, short battery life, annoying touch screen.
The 'HD' is fuzzy at best. battery life is very short amount of time, for example the time-lapse feature is great however, if you plan to get time-lapse of a plant growing as the icon suggests you would with the 1 frame every 40 seconds option, you will need to do it in segments as the battery runs down in about an hour, and it takes 3 hours to charge. The touch screen is a hassle as it can get knocked and stop recording. it takes quite a long time to turn on and select record.