All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe JVC KD-SC601 Car CD/ MP3 Player features a built-in 50 watts power amplifier. JVC is one of the world's leading developers and manufacturers of sophisticated audio, video and related software products. To remain at the forefront of the audiovisual industry into the 21st century, JVC is marshalling its resources to create the ultimate in appealing, cost-competitive products.
- Player TypeCD Player
- Playable Audio FormatsAudio CD,MP3,WMA
- Built-In Amplifier Power4-Channel x 50 Watt
- Built-In Amplifier RMS Power4-Channel x 19 Watt
- Included ComponentsAmplifier,Changer,Equalizer,External Player,FM Modulator
- Number of Channels4-Channel
- Controller TypeCD Changer
- Changer Control Media TypeCD Changer,MP3
- Unit SizeSingle DIN
Most relevant reviews
- oh2ba07 May, 2012by
Good Sound, easy installation but annoying pre set failure
A good quality sound, easy installation into a Fiat Dublo, the lead from van fitted directly into back of unit. Nice to be able to change look of unit, quite easy to change. Only down side being the unit fails to remember volume settings and radio preferences once its been turned off, I set volume up to 20 and radio station to start 105.9, volume starts at 17 and 87.05 as radio station! Annoying maybe a fix out there somewhere. Overall though better sound than the Fiat factory fitted unit.
- zen_tattooist08 Feb, 2012by
I'll prob never buy a different car stereo! lol
I love this stereo. Ive had a few cars over the years...and ALWAYS make sure I buy one of these to install. It has everything you need for expanding your in car audio ( it has 3 preouts! ) and a number of great options ( changing the display color etc ) To top it off you can change the fascia design aswell!! Id recommended it to anyone...and being the model is a number of years old now...if your patient you can pick them up in excellent condition here on ebay :)
- donj32197407 Jul, 2011by
excellent product, excellent value too!
bought this for my son's car.. he is so so happy.. compared to some stereo's for cars. he one sounds better then mine! thanks x
- fabienne130709 May, 2010by
Good quality second hand Head Unit.
For the price I had purchased this for I had received a good quality unit with a reasonable output wattage, for the price I could had payed for a new unit from Halfords, which would no doubt have vibrated like hell, everytime any attempt to turn the volume up to any degree would be involved.
- seejayuu123404 Nov, 2009by
i liked this cd player very much it looked great and worked great up until my lack of knowledge blew a computer chip on it by accident it was a little slow changing tracks and loading but worth the wait the sound quality was great and was all easily adjustable