All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJaap Stam was a huge influence in Manchester United's 1998/99 Treble winning season and continues to earn the plaudits for his performances at both club level and for Holland. In this, his first book, Stam reveals what it is like to play for the biggest and most famous football club in the world.
- Author BiographyJaap Stam was born in Kampen, Holland in July 1972. He turned professional at the age 19 and played for Zwolle, Cambuur, Willem II and PSV Eindhoven before his record £11 million signing by Manchester United in the summer of 1998. He has 35 caps for Holland, and writes a regular column for the Daily Telegraph. Jeremy Butler began his journalism career with the Hull Daily Mail before moving to national sports agency UK News. He started his own sports reporting company, Presspass, in 1996 and now writes regularly for national newspapers including the News of the World. Jeremy also pens features for Total Football and works as a roving reporter for Sky Television.
- Author(s)Jaap Stam,Jeremy Butler
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/03/2002
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/09/2004
- Content Note40 col plates (8pp), With index
- Weight196 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.52Trending at £12.82
- £8.61Trending at £8.87
- £5.50Trending at £9.09
- £8.54Trending at £9.95
- £2.81Trending at £3.61
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £18.79Trending at £24.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.