All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionHuman, hunger, happiness, hope, heart, and Halliday all start with h, as does ham. Accident? Maybe! But seldom have the flour of the humanistic and the egg yolk of honesty mixed more swellingly with the yeast of desire and the salt of self-doubt - not to mention the olive paste of ambition.
- Author BiographyMark Halliday teaches in the creative writing program at Ohio University. He is the author of three books of poems, Little Star, Tasker Street, and Selfwolf, the last published by the University of Chicago Press. He received the Rome Prize in Literature from the American Academy of Arts and Letters in 2001.
- Author(s)Mark Halliday
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePhoenix Poets
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight660 g
- Width154 mm
- Height278 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.