CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.84
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.95Trending at £8.38
- £4.95Trending at £8.88
- £4.45Trending at £7.04
- £9.59Trending at £13.78
- £4.97Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionStill relatively obscure at the time of his death in 1969, Kerouac has become an iconic figure, symbolic of the Beat Generation. This biography cuts through both the hagiography and the critical backlash to uncover the real Jack Kerouac.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL J. DITTMAN teaches English at Clarion University of Pennsylvania. He has published poetry and has contributed critical articles for Contemporary American Women Poets (Greenwood, 2001) and American Literature Archive.
- Author(s)Michael J. Dittman
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Series TitleGreenwood Biographies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight393 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.