All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than two hundred photographs printed from the original negatives in the California State Parks collection and from the original photographs in albums at the Huntington Library, reproduced here as duotones from silver gelatin prints. The general and chapter introductions place London s photographs in the context of his writings and his times.
- Author BiographyJeanne Campbell Reesman is a professor of English at the University of Texas, San Antonio. She is the author or editor of numerous works on London, including Jack London's Racial Lives: A Critical Biography. Sara S. Hodson is curator of literary manuscripts at the Huntington Library where she has administered the Jack London Papers for over thirty years. She is the co-editor, with Jeanne Reesman, of Jack London: One Hundred Years a Writer. Philip Adam has worked with museums and cultural institutions in California for thirty years to preserve historical photographic collections. His original photographs are in the permanent collections of the Bancroft Library, University of California at Berkeley; University of California at Davis, Special Collections; the California State Library in Sacramento; and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Author(s)Jeanne Campbell Reesman,Philip Adam,Sara S. Hodson
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note230 duotones
- Width254 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.12
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
- £20.25Trending at £29.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.