All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJack shows the giants round in Jack and the Giants. Songbirds Phonics are stories written by Julia Donaldson. The language is decodable making them perfect for phonics teaching and practice. Level 6 Songbirds Phonics focus on spelling patterns for the long vowel sounds ar, au, ur, air, ear, ure and soft g.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherOxford University Press Southern Africa
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationGoodwood
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintOxford University Press Southern Africa
- Content NoteColour
- Weight66 g
- Width196 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.83
- £3.59Trending at £5.17
- £5.74Trending at £7.96
- £2.79Trending at £3.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.