CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.02Trending at £12.46
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.14
- £14.01Trending at £20.38
- £4.10Trending at £7.99
- £10.58Trending at £12.95
- £13.51Trending at £18.01
About this product
- DescriptionFinally solves the mystery of the Victorian serial killer who murdered and mutilated up to 11 women in London in 1888.
- Author BiographyAndrew Cook is a critically acclaimed historian and the author. He is the historical consultant for the Channel Five Jack The Ripper - Tabloid Myth documentary (in the hugely popular Revealed strand) being broadcast in May 2009. He has also been presenter and historical consultant on a number of successful Channel 4 documentaries including Prince Eddy: The King We Never Had, Three Kings at War and Who Killed Rasputin? in the BBC Timewatch strand. His other books include ACE OF SPIES ('A myth-shattering tour de force' SIMON SEBAG MONTEFIORE; 'Makes poor 007 look like a bit of a wuss' THE MAIL ON SUNDAY), M: MI5'S FIRST SPYMASTER ('A brilliantly researched biography' STELLA RIMINGTON; 'Serious spook-history' ANDREW ROBERTS), THE MURDER OF THE ROMANOVS ('Andrew Cook is a brilliant investigative historian' ANDREW ROBERTS) and TO KILL RASPUTIN ('If you thought you knew how Rasputin met his end and who was responsible, think again' ANDREW ROBERTS). He lives in Bedfordshire.
- Author(s)Andrew Cook
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note53 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight285 g
- Width124 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.