CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.97Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.90
- £14.89Trending at £19.90
- £8.29Trending at £9.93
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £14.53Trending at £22.02
- £55.95Trending at £72.11
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Michelangelo and Pollock shared was the inspired frenzy they both transmitted as they worked, a sort of agonistic trance that rendered them extraneous to the outer world. Exhibiting Jackson Pollock in Florence and comparing him to Michelangelo is the challenge that the authors and curators of this summer's Florentine exhibition faced.
- Author(s)Francesca Campana Comparini,Sergio Risalti
- PublisherGiunti Gruppo Editoriale
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationFirenze
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintGiunti Gruppo Editoriale
- Content Noteillustrated in full-colour throughout
- Width230 mm
- Height265 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.