All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
About this product
- DescriptionJacqueline Wilson is one of the most popular writers for children in Britain today, and is ground-breaking in her frank treatment of issues such as adoption, divorce and death. Addressing Wilson's work from a variety of perspectives, this exciting volume brings together a range of new critical essays from an international team of scholars.
- Author BiographyLucy Pearson is Lecturer in Children's Literature and leader of the Children's Literature Unit at Newcastle University, UK.
- Author(s)Lucy Pearson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Casebooks
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white; 240 p. 1 illus.
- Width138 mm
- Height138 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.