All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.01
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.27
- £10.20Trending at £13.01
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- DescriptionA collection that examines the work of cultural and political theorist Jacques Ranciere.
- Author BiographyGarbiel Rockhill is an assistant professor of philosophy at Villanova University. He is edited and translated Jacques Ranciere's The Politics of Aesthetics. Philip Watts is an associate professor of French at Columbia University. He is the author of Allegories of the Purge: How Literature Responded to the Postwar Trials of Writers and Intellectuals in France.Philip Watts is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of French and Romance Philology at Columbia University. He is the author of Allegories of the Purge.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGabriel Rockhill,Philip Watts
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.