All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £7.68Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionA study of Jacques Ranciere's impact and contribution to contemporary theoretical and interdisciplinary studies. It showcases the work of leading scholars in fields such as political theory, history, cinema studies and literary theory. It provides an investigation into the critical stance Ranciere takes towards his contemporaries.
- Author BiographyJean-Philippe Deranty is Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia. In addition to his monograph on Axel Honneth (Brill, 2009) he is the editor of the forthcoming volume Jacques Ranciere: Key Concepts (Acumen, July 2010). Alison Ross is Senior Lecturer in Critical Theory at Monash University, Melbourne, Australia, and Director of the Centre for Comparative Literature and Cultural Studies. She is the author of The Aesthetic Paths of Philosophy (Stanford UP, 2007) and the editor of The Agamben Effect (South Atlantic Quarterly, 2008). To date she has published two essays on the aesthetic themes of Ranciere's work (in Sub-Stance and Theory@ buffalo).
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlison Ross,Jean-Philippe Deranty
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.