All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for deciding which, if any, E-type to purchase. It steers buyers past the dazzling exterior to examine systematically, section by section, cars they are considering. It includes pictures to help orientate even newcomers and to ensure they buy the best car for their budget.
- Author BiographyA medical writer by profession, Peter has tinkered with old cars and motorcycles since his teens. He has raced in most forms of motorcycle sport and won 2nd place in the prestigious Motor Cycle News Special of the Year competition with his lightweight Norton. He was a technical and roadtest contributor and cartoonist for British Bike Mechanics / British Bike Magazine in the 1980s. He built his first E-type in the early 1960s as an Airfix kit but has since built his own tuned 2+2 from a collection of parts and advised others on all manner of issues related to these fabulous cars.
- Author(s)Peter Crespin
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2006
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £14.95Trending at £18.82
- £16.25Trending at £23.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.91
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £14.41Trending at £18.21
- £13.32Trending at £22.68
- £10.82Trending at £13.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.