All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJaguar XK8 is code-named X100 and it is Jaguar's sports cars, featuring both coupe and convertible coachwork. It has a V8 engine. It also has the powerful forced-induction engine of any production Jaguar road card. This title tells the story of this sports car, from its conception to the end of the line for both it and the factory it is built in.
- Author BiographyGraham Robson is a distinguished motoring historian, whose working life has always been connected with fine cars and advanced engines. After starting his career at Jaguar, then running the 'works' motorsport team at Triumph, he developed a passion for motoring heritage, and for classic cars. He has been an independent writer, historian and motoring consultant for many years, and has now written more than 130 books. Resident - Dorset
- Author(s)Graham Robson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2009
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note146 colour photographs
- Weight722 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- 120nigel27 Feb, 2014by
Packed with interesting detail.
Delighted with this book. Just what I required, up to GR's usual standard. Gives full background to these lovely cars.
- cariatiz07 Jan, 2014by
a good read lots of info for the enthusiast
bought this as a gift for a jag fan .he was really pleased with it said it was a good book so very happy with purchase.
- geoffgoold04 Aug, 2012by
If you dream of an XK8 then buy this book.
Great little book, packed full of useful information and tips. If you are thinking of buying one of these cars then you must buy the book. It is well written, easy to understand and well laid out, taking you from the first phone call, through to the viewing, buying and beyond.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00