All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Aidan Rankin,Atul K. Shah
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2017
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Weight512 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsTable of Contents Chapter 1- Introduction Chapter 2- Learning To Think Like A Jain Chapter 3- Aparigraha: Understanding the Nature and Limits of Finance Chapter 4- Risk and Return: Careful Action and Relationships of Trust Chapter 5- Obligation and Interdependency: Towards A Jain Theory of Organic Growth Chapter 6- Ethical Investment: Social and Environmental Transformation and Jain Business Chapter 7- The Implications of 'Many-Sidedness' Chapter 8- Faith Beyond Finance: Cultivating Detachment and Humility Chapter 9- Conclusion: Jainism's Implications for Finance Research
- Author BiographyAtul K. Shah PhD ACA is an academic, senior lecturer at Suffolk Business School, chartered accountant and social entrepreneur. A Jain community leader in the UK, he is a founder of Jain Spirit magazine and Young Jains. Atul is author of Celebrating Diversity (2007) and contributes to numerous financial journals. Aidan Rankin MA (Oxon) MSc (Econ.) PhD is a London-based independent scholar and property consultant. He has written three books on Jain thought: The Jain Path: Ancient Wisdom for the West (2006), Many-Sided Wisdom: A New Politics of the Spirit (2010) and Living Jainism: An Ethical Science (2013).
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.